Beginning Monday, May 18, the Caldwell Public Library will be open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 am – 2 pm.
• Masks will be provided for all patrons and will be kept at the library
• Patrons will be asked to leave their cell phones in their vehicles, given how many germs phones have been shown to carry
• Hand sanitizer and gloves will be available
• We ask patrons to maintain social distancing
• Computer time will be limited to 30 minutes
May 18 – Summer Reading signup begins
June 5 – Outdoor Story Times begin; meet at the stage in the park
Thank you very much for your understanding during this difficult time.